Sunday, July 13, 2008

Future is at our hands

We blog on our own, Dada n me. This blog was intended for siblings back home in Balasore n KGP. Although Didi, Bobly and Pintu can really put in their efforts to be part of the blogging community(the reasons for which I need not explain) I do not understand why do they refrain from it.

BTW, another thing that refrains from growing this year is Inflation. Amidst all hoopla around the Indian inflation calculation or rising prices, I have noted few things that me and my siblings at home should keep in mind and act now.
1) Oil is the reason why prices have been rising and will be rising. Take steps to decrease use of oil and petroleum.
2) Try best to use public transport like local trains and buses.
3) Save water at our homes. Save water for the earth.
4) Switch off lights, fans and other electrical appliances when not in use.
5) Read blogs and newspapers and try to form your opinion on things.
6) I, Dada and Baba have been unconsciously creating a library over the years. Please borrow some of my books and read.
7) Do not ask for plastic bags from the grocer or pharmacist.
8) Ask for a bill every time u go for shopping to the neighborhood.
9) LPG has gotta be costlier than gold, coz even if I can and buy gold, I can't get a legal LPG connection here. All I can get is a black marketed LPG cylinder at Rs 600, whose cost is 300 bucks.

I have been trying to be responsible for the future.
We must realize by now that the future is in our hands.
Its high time we realise this.

No comments: